The background of this page is a 1901 Township and Range map. It shows the ownership of land in the Wyoming Valley. Aunt Margaret;s House is shown as a small black square at the north end of Section 36. Immediately to the east is another black square showing where her Brother, Enos, and step daughter, Eleanor, lived. The road that is now Highway 23 takes a sharp turn to the south at about the location of the current road to Hilltop (the farm of Aunt Mary and her husband James Phillips). The Cheese Factory just to the north was started by the eldest brother, Thomas, but, by the time of this map, was run by Enos. to the East of the cheese factory is the Hillside School, run by Aunt Nell and Aunt Jen, and is now the home of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture. Still farther east are the homes of Uncle John and Uncle James (now called Aldebaran), and between those two homes is Unity Chapel.
This photograph is from the early 1950s. The original chimney is visible and the porch opens to the north with stairs to the yard. The porch is now screened and the stairs are gone.